Thursday, January 28, 2010

mY iNsiGhtS.........

Here I am again...trying to refresh my mind for the learnings I gained this last third quarter of our TLE subject in our high school life.
I this work station which we share in making our activities and doing some posts in our blog accounts,I've learn about those different attributes which is use in HTML tags.And now, we also enter the world of MICROSOFT OFFICE FONTPAGE 2003.
I thought it's exciting to make
a fontpage.The problem is I don't know how to make even just one fontpage.It's my first time to learn about this application in the computer.
I tried to solve this problems by asking help from my classmates except to my classmate I'm with in this workstation.:/ HE don't even tried to help me. Well, for I know he is also concern in this project,
For this remaining weeks in my high school life'I'll try to learn more especially in wmorking on the microsoft office fontpage 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment