Sunday, February 21, 2010

gLimPsE oF mY fUtuRe......

When I was a kid I'm always telling to my mother that someday we can buy everything we need and we want. Then my mother would tell me that yes that day will come if I only work hard for my future and as still a young citizen, I must do my responsibility, to study well.

Starting that day, there are questions playing in my mind. How happy I would be when that day comes? What would be the first thing I would do if that day comes? Would my parents would be comfortable? That questions are some of it...

Now, I am graduating in high school I am nearing to the answers for those questions.

For my college life, I would like to take accountancy. Then after five years, I'll be a successful public accountant in our own country, and better in abroad.(just dreaming of it!(:...)

What's the next big hit after many more years???! I can manage my own business and live comfortably in my own house with my family of course. That most important, I want to do what I'd told to my mother, to let them buy all the things they need and they want.

That are only some of those ambitions that I want to fulfill for my future.Wish me luck.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment