Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'vE LeArn MOre!!!!!

Experiences are the best teachers.”

For the month of November 2009, I have experience a lot of things.

In the first two days of the month, I and my cousin decided to go for ghost hunting. But, as usual, it seemed like the ghosts are the one who are afraid of us.:(

For the very first time in my high school life, the investigatory project of the group which I belong was qualified for the regional level. We made some corrections in our investigatory project write ups and finalize some of forms needed for the regional level.:)

And…….Yeah!!!!!!!! My most unforgettable experience of mine was that, I was qualified as one of the ISNHS delegates for the City 2009. Of course! I’m happy about it…very very happy!!!! But I can’t hide the feeling of little loneliness inside me. For the reason that I was only qualified for it because of Herna’s especial request for me.


In my experiences, I’ve learn a lot of things like having more self confidence and trust to my own skills. And most of all I’ve learned that it’s really hard in the first step in achieving of goals. That we must not take for granted those decisions we make. That we must think a thousands times before doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment