Friday, November 6, 2009

Even More!!!!!!!

For five months I've been in fourth year, I've learned a lot of things. Another grading had passed and another lessons I'd learned.

For the second grading in our TLE subject we have done many activities. By doing this activities, I've discovered how to use the different tags in the basic HTML(hypertext mark-up language) to make a document more presentable. And we've done another posts in our blog account. Even More!!!!!!!

But because of many activities and some concerns, I didn't able to complete my attendance in our TLE subject. Even though, I tried to accomplished all the requirements and finish all my activities and posts.

For the next grading period, I'll try to manage my time wisely. And finish all the posts and activities earlier.I hope that me and classmates as well to still gain a high grade for this grading period.

No comments:

Post a Comment